Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

I have moved my blog

Hello, and welcome to my final Blogger post. I've added a redirect tag that will automatically move you to my new blog location in about 30 seconds. If you are viewing this via Bloglines, you may want to update your subscription information for my blog. It is atom and rss2 capable and can be found at http://www.sloetimes.com/

Blogger was good to me but I've come to the conclusion that I want more of central home rather than a number of seperate outposts on the net. As such, this will be my final post on blogger, thanks for stopping by and for what its worth the archive will remain here for those folks who stumble onto the site. Thanks to a nifty little wordpress tool I was able to move all of my posts and comments from here onto my new blog so nothing significant was lost.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?