Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

This song's just six words long

I'm kind of at a loss for the moment. One of the most relevent pieces of advice in just about every book on REI and many of the websites and forums that discuss the topic is that if you have a spouse they have to be on board with doing it. A few weeks back when I sat down with my spouse she was as committed as I was. Now that some time has passed it just seems that there's every number of other things that keep her away from any level of study that we could then use to bounce ideas off of each other and work towards formulating a plan. Frankly it kind of pisses me off. I haven't really figured out what to do about it but try yet again to sit her down and see if she's really committed to doing this. The worst case situation is that she's not, and then what? *sigh* It goes without saying this would be so much easier in just about every respect if I were single and say five years younger. I'm at a loss at the moment.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?