Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Mentor, what is it good for?

While I've been concidering my learning path and activities I think I've come to the conclusion that I won't look for a mentor. Not that they might not be helpful or anything like that. I think that I wouldn't be able to effectively make use of their advice since it would be very easy to use them as a crutch. Not to mention it still seems very strange to just ask someone to share their experience without having anything to really offer in return. Maybe I'll change my mind in the future, but for now I'm gonna focus on some of the things I talked about in my last post and focusing on my personal finances to se if there's any more I can squeeze into the seed money I'm likely to need.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?