Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Monday, November 29, 2004

 

General: So that's Disneyland?

A relatively uneventful flight (accented by long lines and long waits at both the departure and arrival location) brings me from Chicago to Los Angeles. Then a good distanced shuttle ride brings me to Anahiem. The shuttle made a stop at the Disneyland Hotel before moving on to the Marriot. It seems small. One of the other passengers who is also working with TD this event said that Disneyland is very small compared to Disney World (which I have only seen from the air) so I'll take that at face value. Still seems pretty small for a 'major' theme park.

Holy cow it's been a long day, but I'm trying to tough it out so that I can be on a resonable sleep schedule. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day of setting up the TD event but it should be good fun. No pictures from today though I should have gotten one of gloomy Chicago and sunny LA just for the contrast.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?