Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Thursday, September 09, 2004

 

General: Feedback Loop

So the other day I solicited some feedback on my writing from someone else who's writing I have come to respect. Yes, this is a personal effort, however one of my primary goals with starting and continuing with a blog has been to improve me writing skills. Honestly, I am pretty stunned with my ability to have stuck with this. Perhaps even more so that I have found that I actually enjoy writing about all the little odds, ends, and experiences of my days. I read every blog in my list (and some that have not quite made it to my blogroll) on a daily basis, or at least as frequently as they post and it appears in my Bloglines feeds. I used to be a little more active in the commenting on other peoples posts but lately it has felt a little dry to just chime in and say that I agree with the half dozen other people that already commented on your post. I am not sure why I have slowed down in that area. I know I appreciate it when people chime in on my posts and I figure that like links, comments can and should be reciprocal. Thanks to all of you who have provided hours of advice, entertainment, and the occasional vicarious thrill.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?