Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

General: How does this thing work?

So my office mates have kicked off a fantasy football season and once again I'm in without a clue. Perhaps some of you better sports/football/stats equipped folks might take pity on me and help me out with the draft. It's an auto-draft so the only thing I get to do is alter my rankings on 25 players and/or exclude them from my ranking. Problem is, none of the names mean anything to me, and I don't understand if all of these guys are in the same/similar positions, or if I'm ranking my priority for the whole offense. Anyway, here's the ranking I've picked based on some advice, any help or advice you may wish to impart, I would be most appreciative. Last year I don't think I came in last, but that was due entirely to luck of the draw. I sucked so bad I forgot to track playing schedules so I had guys in that were not even playing some weeks. :( Anyway, I'd like to try and at least be competitive this year if nothing else. Is there anyone else in my list I should have and don't, what do you think of my priority order?

1. A. Green
2. M. Bennett
3. S. Moss
4. S. McNair
5. A. Johnson
6. C. Rogers
7. R. Wayne
8. K. Winslow
9. A. Boldin
10. G. Jones
11. J. Delhomme
12. B. Franks
13. Pittsburgh
14. J. Nedney
15. D. Carr
16. C. Brown
17. T. Calico
18. L. Smith
19. J. Brown
20. Jacksonville

Default Rankings (provided by Yahoo)
21. P. Holmes
22. L. Tomlinson
23. C. Portis
24. S. Alexander
25. D. McAllister



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?