Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

 

Poker: The Ultimate disappointment

Ok, so the icing on the cake for my experience with Ultimate Bet. I started my cashout with them to my NETeller account yesterday afternoon after looking on their site to determine how long it would take. As a matter of fact, their Help/FAQ has the following to say:

How soon will I get my money?
Withdrawals are quick and easy. On the main screen click on "My Account". This will take you to your account information. Click on 'withdraw' and complete the required information. We process all requests and submit them to the appropiate processor for crediting to your account.

If your deposit was made through NETeller: the entire withdrawl amount will be credited to your NETeller account. Please note that you MUST have the same email address with us as NETeller or we will be unable to process your request. Your money will be in your account as soon as we submit it.


The verification email recieved said:

Dear sloejack,

This is a confirmation that UltimateBet has received your request to withraw $623 in funds from your account. We will process your request within 2 business days.


What the hell is up with that? They're not going to process my cashout for up to 2 days? Outrageous! So I sent them an email inquiring to the long delay:

I was lead to believe from your withdrawal literature on your site/client that because I used NETeller, my withdrawl would be completed promptly. If 2 business days is your version of promptly, I don't think it maps up to what your customers believe prompt is.


And get this complete non-response back:

I verified your account and see that you have made a recent withdrawal request for $623.00 at 3:23 EST. We're sorry you feel this way about the length of time it takes to process withdrawals, again, as previously mentioned it is done within 24-48 hours of the request.


At this point I'm extremely disappointed. Fortunetly not all of my bankroll is tied up with them, and thank goodness I didn't do my withdrawl on a Friday. So, if you play on UltimateBet and are thinking about cashing out, keep in mind that it will take longer to get your money than you may expect.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?