Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 

General: Yet another (final?) redesign

Hopefully this will be the last time I do this for a long time. I've re-worked the CSS template I was using and ended up completely trashing it in favor of this template that I found at Eris Free's site. She has a cool template generator that spit out the template pretty as you please. I had to make some slight modifications for personal look and feel but the design/layout is hers.

I think I went a little overboard with the buttons but once I started, I just couldn't stop myself. I went ahead and put up my IM info (hover over the appropriate button) on the off chance that a blogger game breaks out while I'm on, maybe someone will drop me a line.

Of course, catching up with email, with blogs, and redoing my template sucked up all my poker time tonight. I tried to explain to the wife how unfair it was that I was home all alone, ideal poker playing conditions, and haven't been able to log even one minute at the tables. Of course all I got back from her was some sass about how she's been busting her ass helping her friend paint her house, not to mention taking care of the boy. *shrug* I guess I'll have to find sympathy elsewhere, it's obvious she just doesn't understand.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?