Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

 

Poker: Gearing up for a new month

I finally got part of my bankroll moved over to party last night so I'm good to go on both Paradise and Party. Today marks a new month since I started keeping track of my stats and wins/losses so I'm going to be working over my bankroll status later today to better match what I had in mind for tracking my progress. I'm also in the process of writing an essay on my strategy for playing SNGs. Not much else to report right now, played a couple of 5+1 SNGs on party with a 2nd and 3rd result. One of the things to get used to there, and this may just be an anomoly since I don't have a lot of experience there yet, is the eagerness of the players to shove all their chips in. This isn't something I've seen a lot of on Paradise (not that people don't shove, just not at this frequency). Aw well, the change in play style keeps me on my toes and I will adapt and overcome.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?