Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

 

General: Iggy's Cat

I was just doing my afternoon trawl of blogs and saw Iggy's post regarding his cat. First, I'd have to say that my wife is the animal person in the family, but my cat is truely the animal I appreciate most in my house. He's 24 lbs and looks like a tubby russian blue. I'm fairly certain that he isn't but he is crotchety and runs the house and its people in a manner that allows him to live the life of luxury he desires. Despite the muttered oaths to turn him into guitar strings when he trips us up while walking or when he uses his dagger like paws backed up by his massive weight to kneed us into the appropriate place for him to sleep he's not someone I can imagine not being in our home. I'm a guy but I'm honestly not sure how I would take having Oscar die of anything other than natural causes. I'm not a religious person but I feel for you and yours Iggy and hope for the best.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?