Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

 

General

So I'm off to spend a week in Amarillo first thing in the morning so I'm probably going to miss a day or two of posting just in all the confusion. I'm headed down to meet up with my folks so everyone can finally meet the baby boy. I guess I'll have to shell out money to T-mobile and find a hot spot for a couple of hours to be able to blog and play some cards. Class wrapped up last night relatively well and quickly so I'm done with school until August. I think I'll enjoy my summer break with the vacations away from work and everything else. I can't wait to get away from it all. Now I know you're probably thinking to yourself, "Sloe, Amarillo is hardly what I would call getting away from it all." Heck, a week down there and I'll get my accent back, it should be a hoot coming back to work. The thing I'm looking forward to the most though is hanging with the family. I don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like and with the grandfolks getting on in years I'll take every opportunity I can get. I'll get back to the poker posts later tonight. I'm thinking of starting a new challenge on 30+3. I think I need one more 3rd or better placing in 20+2 before I start that though.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?