Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

 

General

I tried playing some cards last night while I was working but while it helped pass the time I couldn't give it my full focus so from an entertainment perspective it was good but cost me a little of my bankroll. Tonight is my final presentation for my current course at school so it'll be good to get this class behind me. Funny how the school puts a big emphasis on team learning and at first things seem to be going along really well. Everyone is motivated and pulling their weight.... 20 weeks later no one else seems to want to do their part and the motivation is gone. Needless to say that it's been a tough 5 weeks dragging my team along and I think I'll take a strategic break here to spend more time with my family, vacation a little, and coincidently end up on a different team when I start classes back up in August. Ah well, enough drama, I'm off to school.



<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?