Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

 

General Commentary

No poker for me last night, and tonight will be devoid of it again. School sucks. Aw well, one more week and this course will be done. I think a nice break is in order at this point. Going to school from 6-10 every Tuesday on top of dragging my but to work at 6am and home by 5:30pm makes for very long Tuesdays. On top of that there's homework and team meetings. This class makes my 4th and only 1/10th of what I need to complete for my degree but what started out as a high energy and committed team at school (everyone is grouped into learning teams and at least half your grade depends on the output of that team) has deteriorated into me pulling all the weight in assembling presentation outlines and the actual presentations themselves that the team mates can't seem to find time to meet so that we can practice. All of this has lead to a particularly poor experience this last course and I'm not ashamed to admit that it has left me a little burned out.





<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?