Sloe Times

A journal of my adventures in learning and growing personally and professionally

Thursday, May 13, 2004

 

General Commentary / Poker

So now that I've crawled out from under my rock and actually looked around there are a lot of people with something to say about poker. Ok, so maybe that's not such a stretch given that r.g.p has been around for a long time but it has been a refreshing evening and morning to read so many other thoughts and opinions that occasionally match up with things that I've observed about the online poker play. Clearly I'm a newb in the sense that I've really only just begun playing online and just started to develop credible playing skill but I'd like to think that I'm better than average. Presuming I stick with this I'll be able convert some of my mental masturbation to some real analysis as I put thought to keyboard. In the mean time I'll keep playing, read more of the wealth of information that is out there, and maybe come up with some stuff of my own to contribute.




<< Home

Archives

May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?